6 HEALTHY HABITS TO PRACTICE BEFORE BEDTIME

A productive day can start with the steps you take the night before. Sleep is a very important factor as it helps your body in various ways. It gives your digestion a chance to rest and your skin cells a chance to grow healthy. It heals your injury and shrinks yours stress. It also improves your memory and also help the body to get rid of fat. So yeah sleep is pretty key.


So, if you are looking to get a healthier night sleep and to be more productive, here are few habits you can add to your nighttime routine.

PREP FOR THE NEXT DAY 
Before going to bed I like to prepare for the next day. I do this by cleaning up anything from my day, starting a to do list for the next day, and laying out an outfit to wear the next morning when I wake up. 

CLEAN UP FROM YOUR DAY 
Cleaning up from my day is important for me because I’m currently working from home. This means my house is also my workspace and in order to work more efficiently I need to clean space. Cleaning before bed just takes one more thing off from your to do list for tomorrow. 

MAKE A TO DO LIST 
Making a to do list before bed is helpful for me because at night my brain is insanely active. Its thinking about everything that went on in the day, everything that didn’t get done, and everything I wanted to do and I ran out of time. This is where your to do list comes in. I like to make a list of all the things that I am going to do. And I split it by morning, afternoon and evening. 

SET OUT AN OUTFIT FOR THE NEXT DAY 
This sounds like something your mom used to do for you when you were in your first grade, but I swear it works. When you lay out your clothes the night before in order to save time and be more efficient tomorrow morning. 

WASH YOUR FACE AND MOISTURIZE 
One of my favourite habits that I have gotten into lately is taking care of my skin every night before bed. My routine is pretty simple. I start by washing my face with soap then after I dry my face and I apply night cream. This just removes dust and sweat from my face, leaving my face soft and fresh for bed.

PRAY AND MEDITATE 
Nothing calms my soul more than ending the day with few prayers and reflecting on my day. It also helps me to prepare myself for a better day tomorrow. 
 I have also found that meditating not only clears your mind but also relaxes your muscle and body. 

you can also pin this https://pin.it/1fI505Q

Comments

Popular Posts