MORNING AFFIRMATIONS TO START YOUR DAY

 MORNING AFFIRMATIONS

TO START YOUR DAY

 

“POSITIVE AFFIRMATION THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU TO HAVE AN AMAZING DAY” 




What is affirmation?

Generally speaking, affirmations are used to reprogram the subconscious mind, to encourage us to believe certain things about ourselves or about the world and our place within it. They are also used to help us create the reality we want—often in terms of making (or attracting) wealth, love, beauty, and happiness.

Purpose

 Whatever a morning routine consists of, the purpose is to help the individual feel prepared for – and in charge of – their day. Include morning affirmations in your daily routine to reset your mind for a positive day. It only takes a few moments to really change your whole day.

Benefits of using the affirmation?

·       Motivate you to act. ...

·       Concentrate on your goals. ...

·       Change your negative thought patterns into positive ones.

·       Influence your subconscious mind to access new beliefs.

·       Help you feel positive about yourself and boost your self-confidence

How to Create Positive Affirmations?

The daily use of positive affirmations interrupts and eventually totally replaces this barrage of negative thoughts and beliefs. To achieve this, you must continually flood your subconscious with thoughts and images of the new reality you wish to create.

 

I am going to share with you two sets of guidelines for creating powerful daily affirmations that work—the long-form and the short form.

 

Here are the eight guidelines for creating effective affirming statements. You may want to write these down

1.     Start with the words “I am.” These are the two most powerful words in the English language.

2.     Use the present tense.

3.     State it is positive. Affirm what you want, not what you don’t want.

4.     Keep it brief.

5.     Make it specific.

6.     Include an action word ending withing.

7.     Include at least one dynamic emotion or feeling word.

8.     Make affirmations for yourself, not others.

 

 

Powerful morning affirmations

·       I’m grateful to be alive!

·       Today will be great and productive day.

·       I will finish my tasks with joy today.

·       I choose to focus on the positive.

·       I am surrounded by positive and loving people.

·       I make great decisions.

·       Each day is filled with joy & abundance.

·       Life is a beautiful gift.

·       I am a happiness magnet.

·       Good energy is flowing through me.

 

 

Morning affirmations for success

·       Success is all around me.

·       I am attracting wealth and prosperity.

·       I am attracting great opportunities.

·       I am a success magnet.

·       I will manifest new business opportunities today.

·       I am worthy of success and wealth.

·       Today I will be full of ideas.

·       Success and abundance are my birth right.

 

Morning affirmations for confidence

·       I believe in myself and my capabilities.

·       Every day I am becoming a better version of myself.

·       I radiate with self-confidence and self-esteem.

·       I will be a better version of myself today.

·       I will make the most of this day.

 

Morning affirmations for abundance

·       I am aligned with my higher self.

·       I manifest abundance easily.

·       I am surrounded by beautiful things.

·       An abundance of wealth comes naturally to me.

All my relationships are healthy and loving 



CLICK ON OUR LINK BELOW 💗💖


Comments

Popular Posts